Sunday, February 20, 2011

Welcome New Kindle Readers

Hello new Kindle readers, several new comers are on board this week and I want to welcome you.

The posts you'll see the next few weeks are representative of what you'll get from this blog - generally a bite sized dose of why what we prescribe works.  We follow the paleolithic model of nutrition, and prescribe constantly varied functional movements executed at high intensity as the best means to become fit.  The think of fitness as a state of readiness that best applies to the unknown and unknowable challenge, but which will serve as a base of strength and conditioning for sport, combat and life.

I work hard to be repetitive on the basics, while covering new research and illuminating as many useful sources of information as I can.  I'll try to introduce new thought patterns about diet, health and fitness, so that you will have a mental model that will empower you to process the myth and mis-information out there - of which there is plenty.

If you have questions you'd like to ask me directly, you can post a comment to the web site, www.fireofthegodsfitness.blogspot.com, or send an email to me at pe19797 at gmail.

Thanks and I hope you find the trial period rewarding!  Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment