Saturday, July 6, 2013

CrossFit for Cures

Click here to sponsor me!

Dear Readers, I will complete the CrossFit for Cures WOD July 7th, to raise funds for children and their families suffering from life threatening childhood illness.

I am asking for your help to reach my fundraising goal - please, click the link and make a donation you will never regret!

Last year CrossFit for Hope raised over 1.6 million dollars, enough to keep St Jude Children's Research Hospital in operation for one day. We want to deliver even more support this year, and your donation will help. $25 can be a lot or a little depending on your time and place, so if that's too much I ask that you give what you can. If you have more, give more, and make an even larger impact.

I ask in gratitude that I've never needed St. Jude's services, and knowing that my readers are the kinds of folks that want to do these sorts of things.  We see 150 readers on this blog each day - $10 each would make 150% of my goal!

Thank you, Paul

PS - the link above works correctly now (Monday, 8 July)

No comments:

Post a Comment