Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Please Help Me Support St Jude Children's Research Hospital!!

https://hope.crossfit.com/sponsor?id=U66772

This link will take you to my CrossFit for Hope donation link.  I would be very grateful for the support of any of this blog's readers.  I couldn't be any prouder than to support the work of Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital, which is providing free, life saving care to cancer stricken children. 

Please help me reach my fundraising goal by clicking on the link above.  I'm pledging $180, which represents one dollar for every repetition I plan to make in the CrossFit For Hope workout on 9 June. 

180 repetitions will require that I average 12 repetitions per minute for three, five minute work cycles with a one minute rest in between.  The movements of this workout include:  burpees, 75# power snatches, 24 inch box jumps, 75# thrusters, and chest to bar pullups.  I have tested myself against shortened versions of this workout a couple of times so far, and sustaining 12 reps per minutes would be a significant accomplishment.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment