Monday, June 16, 2014

Open Now in Brunswick, Maine

Many of my readers are not local, so I have not used the blog as a way to reach folks that are here and could actually walk into my gym now and train with us here at CrossFit Fire of the Gods.  That's all different now!

Today we are open for business inside Coastal Orthopedics at Cook's Corner.

I was here from 1992 to 1998, which is when I met Janet.  I thought we'd be able to come back to Maine for another tour with the Navy, but the Navy had other plans.  So we're back, just 14 or so years later than I'd hoped.

It took a strange turn of events to get here, but our business partner here is an old friend, Patrick Nelson, that I trained with at Wu Hsing Shan martial arts.  We lost our teacher, Al Gardner, in 2006, but still have the passion for movement and community that we learned at Al's dojo.  It has been exciting to join forces with Patrick and get to work.

We are scheduling 1 on 1 sessions to find out if CrossFit is right for you.  Give us call/text at 207-466-8996, or email cffotg at gmail .com so we can get you on track for a summer of rapid improvement in fitness and health!

No comments:

Post a Comment