Monday, February 21, 2011

Hey - Where'd You Get That Creatine?

From the meat you should be eating, of course.

BLUF of another great post from Free the Animal - you think better when you have adequate intake of creatine which you don't get if you eat vegan.
http://freetheanimal.com/2010/12/the-latest-uh-oh-for-the-vegetarians-and-vegans-creatine.html

Now I'm not against folks eating vegan, I'm against folks who eat vegan getting crazy and trying to make the rest of us eat like they eat.  I like vegans, as they help down the price of meat.  Actually, I have a lot in common with vegans as I've aspired to live a life as principled as theirs is.  I admire people who live according to principle, but I will admit, I think they would enjoy their lives more if they ate more animal products and just accepted the fact that the living are all benefitting from those that died before them, that the cycle of life is to regenerate life from death, and the living can't happen without the dying that came first.  There's no getting around it - if you want healthy plants, you must have dead animals to feed them.

It's a tale Lierre Keith tells very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment